About All Ears
All Ears is the world’s first media monitoring service of spoken channels. We help people monitor, understand, and measure their presence in the new media landscape. Using the latest AI technology we automatically track and analyze all social media channels (including TikTok) and podcasts.
This year we have tripled the size of our team, and we keep growing both employee and customer base rapidly. Currently over 500 companies, such as Walmart, Canon and Hertz, trust us to monitor their brands.
As we take our organization to the next level, we aim to double the team size in less than a year, and we want you to be part of the journey ahead.🚀
About the role
As our first PR & Community Specialist, you will contributes to All Ears' vision by nurturing our target audience and building an All Ears community.
Your responsibility will be to build an All Ears community through the following key activities:
- Plan and execute webinars towards US and Swedish market
- Plan and execute IRL events towards Swedish market
- Take ownership of All Ears’ organic Social Media presence in the US and Sweden
- Create compelling stories and SoMe posts based on All Ears unique data
- Pitch stories to key media outlets
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists
Key skills and values we're looking for
We think you have at least 1-2 years' relevant experience from this role. More specific, we believe that you
- have experience in planning and executing webinars, as well as IRL events.
- have experience in working with a niched target audience before – preferably b2b.
- know how to package and pitch a news story, webinar or event.
- have lots of ideas, plus knows how to pick the best ones and execute them.
- have full professional proficiency in Swedish and English.
As this is a new role and you'll have a part in forming it, we believe it's key that you're a self-starter. Furthermore, you’re a social person who loves to educate, network and connect with people.
You'll be joining our Marketing team and reporting to Oliver Pechter, Head of Marketing.
Ready to join the team?
Amazing! Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. Be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
All Ears is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.