About All Ears
All Ears is the world’s first media monitoring service of spoken channels. We help companies monitor, understand, and measure their presence in the new media landscape. Using the latest AI technology we automatically track and analyze all social media channels (including TikTok) and podcasts.
This year we have tripled the size of our team, and we are growing both our employee and customer base rapidly. Currently over 500 companies, such as Walmart, Canon and Hertz, trust us to monitor their brands.
As we take our organization to the next level, we aim to double the team size in less than a year, and we want you to be part of the journey ahead.🚀
About the role
As our first Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for developing relationships with potential and existing customers as well as reducing churn. In the role, you will develop and implement strategies to increase activation, sales and retention primarily via digital automated communication. You will work operationally with implementation, testing and ongoing data-driven optimization to improve results.
- Create converting funnels that turns inbound leads into clients
- Ownership of all e-mail and chat touch points (marketing emails, product emails, newsletters, chatbots, automated email sequences, in-app notifications etc)
- Ownership and activation of aggregated customer data (CRM/CDP)
- Activate & retain paying users
Key skills and values we're looking for
We think you have at least two years' relevant experience from this role, but if you don't and believe you have the right skills, you're welcome to prove us wrong. Furthermore, you have experience in:
- mapping out and executing converting lead and customer journeys.
- working with complex funnels including both sales and marketing (and product).
- working with aggregated customer data from multiple sources through e.g. a CRM or CDP (Customer Data Platform).
- using one or several advanced marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce or Intercom).
- working within B2B and/or SaaS.
- full professional proficiency in Swedish and English.
As this is a new role and you'll have a part in forming it, we believe it's key that you're a self-starter. Furthermore, you're collaborative as you'll be working cross-functional and with various stakeholders. Lastly, you're driven by creating added value for customers through data-driven communication.
You'll be joining our Marketing team and reporting to Oliver Pechter, Head of Marketing.
Ready to join the team?
Amazing! Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. Be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
All Ears is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.