About All Ears
All Ears is the world’s first media monitoring service for spoken channels. Dubbed »Google of Voice« by industry media.
We are a curious and ambitious team of 30+ people and we're growing fast. Over 500 companies, such as Walmart, Canon and Hertz, trust us to monitor their brands. As we're now expanding towards the US, both team and customer base will soon have a defined American presence. Now's the time to take our organization to the next level.
Up next, our exciting challenge is to double the team size in less than a year. Want to join our exciting journey?
About the role
As a Fullstack Developer, you will be building new features and fixing bugs to make our users happy in their day to day. We are very customer centric and new features may be shipped daily, with instant appraisal and feedback from both colleagues and customers. You'll be part of the engineering team, where we're working as a team with agile methodologies, so being a team player is a must.
If you see yourself as a problem solver who likes to make a difference for the end user, we’d like to meet you.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in all phases of the software life cycle, from specification to design, implementation and deployment. Therefore we believe you're comfortable and keen to contribute with your own ideas and we expect that you’ll grow into an important part in our expansion, owning and driving parts of the system.
More precisely, you'll
- Perform full-stack development in Python, Django and ReactJS
- Assist in estimations, technical investigations and specifications for the systems you work with
- Cooperate with the other developers in day-to-day tasks, such as implementing tasks and performing code reviews
- Be open to feedback, humble and strive to always improve
- Work together with other developers and external parties to develop and maintain system integrations
- Work together with the rest of the team to deliver great software solutions
You’ll be a part of our Engineering team consisting of 4 people, reporting to our CTO Håkan Waara.
What you bring with you
You feel comfortable working with web development with:
- Python + Django or similar combination in another programming language
A plus if you have dabbled with or experience with:
- Memcached and Redis
And sometimes tamper with
What we offer
Except from fair compensation and benefits, which you can read more about on our career site, we offer you
- great colleagues who you get to work closely with
- an opportunity to get stronger at best practices and learn about a lot of interesting technology
- possibility to take on more responsibility
- short lead times; you quickly get to see the result of the work you do in the product
Ready to join the team?
Amazing! Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. Be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
All Ears is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.